- Do I have to be a photographer or artist to participate?
Not at all, everyone of all levels is welcome.
- Do I have to photograph each thing on the list?
Yes. If it’s challenging, loosen your interpretation or try to visualize the thing in a different way.
- What ratio should I photograph in?
The default ratio of 4:3 (vertical or horizontal) or 1:1 (square)
- Where do I submit my pictures?
Submit your pictures here
- Where is the website for the online exhibit?
All participants will be notified once all the pictures are collected and online for public viewing.
- Where and when will the physical exhibition be held?
Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Isn’t this project David Campany’s assignment?
Yes, he originally published this assignment, “What to Photograph” in Source Magazine No. 65, Winter 2011. View his statement here
- How is this funded?
With the generous grant from NYC’s City Artist Corps Grant and the in-kind support of Pioneer Works.
- I have other questions not addressed here.
Please direct your questions to mail(at)25photographs(dot)com
25 Photographs is an initiative started by Dawn Kim
This website was made by Bryant Wells